Installs the Fort-De-France Martinique into Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Highly detailed Aimé Césaire Int'l Airport in Fort-De-France, Martinique / TFFF
- Full night illumination
- New jetway model to represent the boarding bridge model change at real airport
- Dynamic Lighting on Prepar3d v4 version
- Optional SODE animated jetways
- Optional 3D Lights
- Optional 3D Grass within airport islands and taxiways/runways.
- P3D v2/v3/v4 native materials custom ground option
- Wet ground surface effect for P3Dv2/v3/v4 (via native custom ground)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance
- Installers will detect sim location and add the scenery.cfg entry for FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1, P3Dv2, P3Dv3 & P3Dv4